Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Super Bowl and Anisha's 21st!!

February 2nd, 2005

First off Happy 21st Birthday Anisha!!
This weekend proved to be exciting for two different reasons, the super bowl and Anisha's 21st birthday. Anisha's brother and sister came up for the weekend and took us out to dinner Sunday night before the super bowl. We ate at this restaurant called Fire Bird and the food was delicious!! I had this ravioli that was soooo good (I really enjoy the food here so far, but for some reason I am always hungry)... After dinner we went to PJ Champs to watch the super bowl. Coverage started around 11pm here and we stayed at the bar until about 330 in the morning. The game was exciting, but I was disappointed the Steelers won. And yes mom I thought the half time show was amazing.












It was tough to wake up Monday morning for class after being out late watching the super bowl, but I made it through all my classes thankfully! We went out for dinner at Paperino's for Anisha's birthday and I had this pasta which was also amazing. After dinner we went to the Loft to meet up with some other friends and spent the rest of the night hanging out and celebrating Anisha's 21st!

No comments:

Post a Comment