Thursday, February 5, 2009

AC Milan vs. Rangers

February 5th, 2009

I have finally caught up to date with all my posts!! Last night a bunch of us went to watch the Rangers game against AC Milan. It was very exciting. We arrived at the stadium around 7pm and walked around outside before going in. We all bought split scarves with the AC Milan logo on one half and the Rangers logo on the other half. They were really nice and only five pounds!! It proved to be a great game even though the end result was a tie 2-2, but we got to see Beckham and Ronaldhino play for AC Milan which was really cool. After the game the line for the subway was ridiculous so we decided to go around to watch the players leave. We got to see AC Milan board the bus and waved as they drove off... after we walked towards the Rangers exit and I got my picture taken with who I am assuming is Steven Naismith but I am not sure... It was definitely a great night!

1 comment: