Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Movies

March 3, 2009

First off, Happy Birthday Keels!!

So I decided to make a quick post about all the movies I have seen here... Glasgow is the home of the Worlds Tallest Movie Theater and we have definitely taken advantage of the movies they have to offer...

I have seen the following-

Slumdog Millionaire- Definitely deserved to win the Oscar for Best Movie. It was the first movie I saw in Glasgow and I really enjoyed it.

Sex Drive- Comedy, pretty funny and definitely stupid. Pat you would probably enjoy it. Reminded me of Role Models

Bride Wars- Cute Romantic Comedy, it was surprisingly good. Based on the previews I thought it look stupid, but I enjoyed it!

Revolutionary Road- Really good acting, but it was a very intense. It was worth seeing it once, but I don't think it would be a film I could watch twice. Also the man who was considered insane had a degree in mathematics...

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist- Keely you would enjoy this movie. It was cute, the guy from Superbad is in it.

He's Just Not That Into You- Great Chick Flick! I saw it with a group of 13 girls, and we all definitely enjoyed it... I am starting the book as we speak.

Confessions of a Shopaholic- Another great chick flick... probably will make the list of favorites!

Vicky, Christina, Barcelona- Another typical Woody Allen movie. I am not a huge fan of Scarlet Johanson but the movie was okay. I wanted to see it because Penelope Cruz won an Oscar for her role. I thought the award was well deserved, but at the same time it didn't make the movie anything special.

No comments:

Post a Comment